Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rayhana & Roseola

Yesterday we brought Rayhana to see Dr. Musa 'coz she suddenly had rashes all over her body, especially around the neck and body for the past 2 days. That was like the 4th visit to the DSH this week! Nak buat camana... when you feel something's not right with any of your kids... bring them to see the doc! They know more!

This one's new to me. Rayyan had worse rashes before this but that one comes with the fever.. it was viral infection. Rayhana's case was different. She had fever for 3 days, and then on the 4th day when she had no fever, rashes started to appear.

It's called Roseola... (wiki it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseola ) caused by a virus. Apparently this virus caused Rayhana to have that high fever few days ago and the rashes are in fact a good sign that she is recovering from the virus.

And here we thought dia dapat penyakit lain pulak...

Rayyan didn't go to school today. Nenek dia tak bagi pergi. He wanted to to though... camana ni? Actually he still had hingus and caugh... aritu dah bawak dia jumpa Dr Azizi and confirmed with him that I have been giving Rayyan the right medicine that we have in stock at home. But then hingus dia dah jadi hijau meleleh-leleh (according to my mom). I wouldn't exaggerate as such.. but anyhow.. seeing that this morning, my mom terus called me at the office saying Rayyan can't go to school today.

Maybe I need to ask Dr Azizi for antibiotics soon.

The whole family is sick since we got back from Cameron Highlands aritu... kesian kat budak2... I think it started from Rayyan. He started sneezing on that very morning that we were leaving for CH. Lepas tu semuorang berjangkit la...

I've got to blog about CH. Laterla..

0 comments: