Monday, July 13, 2009

My Latest Specialty... YUMMMMM!

Several times I tried to make an olio-type pasta but nothing ever came close to THIS!! (click on the images to enlarge and droooool.....)


Spicy Grilled Marinated Shrimp Pasta Aglio Olio.... hmmm.... did it twice already and it's still yummmmmmmmmyyyyy!!!! My own recipe... :)

Very healthy!!

Shrimp - marinated and grilled separately...
Tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, (egg plant should be nice too.. maybe will try next time), onions, garlic - baked topped with salt, pepper and loads of olive oil

Bila semua yang di grill and baked dah masak, siapkan serving tray, campurkan semua, put in the pasta, gaul semua, pour more olive oil, gaul lagi, grate some lemon rind and squeeze some juice, gaul lagi... salt & pepper, sprinkle LOTS of chilli flakes (in this case I just blended cili kering sampai dia jadi flakes) gaul semua..... top it off with parsley and I wished I had parmesan to grate.. tapi so far pakai parmesan powder je...

BEST!!!

0 comments: