Tuesday, September 09, 2008

2 year-old memories...

After I posted the last entry about how well Rayyan will remember what he experiences now as a 4 year-old later in life, I was quite shocked at the things he remembered while he was 2!

We were in our car around KL and we passed the Jalan Tun Razak where you can see the lovely KLCC skyline when suddenly Rayyan said, "Papa... Nenek and Atok sleep there at KLCC.. Ayyan (he calls him self that.. as in "iron") tak sleep there... nenek and atok je..."

That was when my brother organized a conference at KL Concention Centre and he had 2 complimentary rooms at the super-cool Traders Hotel. That conference was in 2006, when Rayyan was just 2! My mom and dad stayed there. Me, Ja, and Rayyan just visited them that night. The room was marvellous... the view was both towers of the twin tower and the Suria KLCC. That's as close as you can get to get the best view of the Petronas Towers.

I love talking to Rayyan to find out more about what he knows and what he can remember.. just to test a kid's mind. Love doing that!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I just balded his head. Haha.. nanti I post up photos. My bad.. tersilap trim.. so kena botakkan je... and this guy, bila dah botak, lagi la perangai dia YaRabbi! Naughty yang amat! Dunnola maybe the nature of a sibling expecting another...

Anyway, one night in the car (I love travelling with Rayyan in the car as we get to talk a lot).. Ja was asking this question.... "Rayyan why are you sooo naughty?!"

He answered... "That's what boys do best!"

Mak datok! How la to deal with a kid like that?! Hahahaha

0 comments: