Friday, September 05, 2008

Memories of a 4 year old dad

There was a bunch of old photos at home and i found this one. This is actually the oldest photo taken of me that I recovered. Used to be angry at my mom when she was in the religion-discovery phase where people around her were saying "simpan gambar haram". There goes all my baby photos, now may already been burned into smoke and flew to heaven.

That's me at 4 years old. About the age of Rayyan now. It's a miracle that I can remember things that happen to me during that age. I remembered taking this photo in a studio in KL just before the Setapak balai polis from Bulatan Pahang. We took a cab from my grandparents home in Setapak Garden.

I also remembered that I was too lazy to come down from the bed after waking up in the morning to pee that I peed on the blanket and rolled it up. Can't remember what I did after that though.

I remembered that I can actually read some words from the newspapers. I would spread the papers on the floor and find words that I know how to read.

All these happened when I was 4.

Which makes me wonder... what memories of him at 4 years old will he bring once he grows older and have kids of his own...

That's why I created this blog.

0 comments: