Saturday, October 03, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya! Maids & Kindnapping

Disebabkan I misplaced my camera cable.. so takleh nak upload gambar lagi.. just want to story jer.. a few things happened since the last post...

Story 1
Out with the Indon maid... in with the local maid... 49yo, single, from Perak, with siblings staying in Pantai Dalam area. Ja and my mom ntah macamana dapat this employment agency that focuses on cleaning services domestic maids, etc.. rupa-rupanya this is the same agency that my mom went to get local maids for us when I was 6 years old... based in Brickfields.. kalau nak nombor, let me know. But the salary a bit on the high side laa.. RM800. So far she has been with us for 3-4 days.. okay.. the kids warm up to her well, dia pun okay.. maybe still takut2 lagi nak buat kerja...

Story 2
Raya in Kelantan.. got pics but nanti later I upload... it was okay... we almost missed the flights.. nak pergi pun almost missed, nak balik pun almost missed... KLIA was packed gila. We arrived there (7am) almost 1 hr before the flight but they have already make the "last call" announcement, so we had to check-in kat a special counter.. gila berlari berkejaran all the way to the gates... with Rayyan lari, and Rayhana giggling away in her McLaren... hehe
Kota Bharu sesak nak mampus sampai the usual journey that takes 30 mins from Ja's kampung to the airport at Pengkalan Chepa turned out to be 90 mins. Nasib baik we plan to leave early.. kononnya nak makan, lepak, berak dulu befotre boarding the plane... hmm.. tak sempat!

Story 3
I tried so hard to keep the kids stay healthy throughout the stay kat KB, but bapak dia pulak selsema the day after we got back. Then, since I had to take care of the kids since maid takde lagi masa tu, Rayhana caught the selsema from me. Then Rayyan pulak cirit-birit, demam, pastu dah baik dia pergi cium adik dia banyak sangat, dah kena selsema pulak... so the raya kat KL kitorang tak keluar mana pun...

Story 4
My cousin got kidnapped. He saw some guys chasing a girl. He tried to shout to the guys who were chasing not realizing some other guys from the same gang behind him shot a gun and almost kena kepala my cousin ni. The shot kena pompuan tu. Then the guys pukul my cousin, humban dia dalam van, and was transported to some hutan. He was asked to strip down to his boxers and given a pagoda shirt to wear and stayed in a cage. Monday morning, my aunt received an SMS from the kidnappers using her son's handphone. That same day another SMS came from another number which we found out later was just registered on that day under my cousin's name. On Tuesday, my aunty received a call from her son... from a public phone somewhere.. he said he had to do some job for this men and that we shouldn't be worried... Tuesday night, my cousin heard the men were contemplating to let him go or finish him off. Wednesday morning, my cousin was dropped off somewhere and he called his mom to pick him up... ALHAMDULILLAAAH!!!! We're just glad that he is still alive!! My cousin still a bit traumatic from the episode... it's a like a drama pulak.. but man... semuorang dok panic giler throughout the 50+ hours he went missing but alhamdulillah, we thank Allah, and the kidnappers, for returning my cousin back to us safely.

Selamat Hari Raya!! Maaf Zahir Batin!!
Stay safe!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Ya Allah!!! THat is really scary!! How old is your cousin? Dia jalan kat mana yang dia nampak perempuan tu kena tembak tu? What happened to the woman? was she reported dead in the news papers?? This is CRAZY!

shake said...

My cousin umur dia 24. This incident happened kat area Kota Damansara, while he was about to return a CD to his friend. I guess my cousin tu was too traumatic in trying to worry for his own life than to think of that girl coz he has no idea what happened to the girl.. maybe the men bawak masuk van tu sekali kot.. no news on the shooting in the papers etc..