Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dominoes

Not the pizza... the game..

Siang tadi gi Tropicana City Mall for the first time since it opened months ago... nak beli gifts for my niece Arifah who had her birthday on Jan 20th and buy a card for my dad for his birthday celebration just now.. Arifah came over all the way from Kajang too so we had 2 cakes during steamboat/grill dinner at Seoul Garden, Plaza Pantai... Ja belanja...

Went to Tropicana City Mall straight after picking up Rayyan at 11.30am. Terus cari Toys'R'Us. Bought some "Barbie" school stuff for Arifah while Rayyan was running up and down all the aisles to find something for himself that I would pay for.. hehe

My limit for him RM30 hahahaha nak beli apa for 30 bucks at Toys'R'Us... ahaaa.. that's the challenge... in the end we settled on Dominoes. Rayyan didn't know how to play. I promised that I would teach him and that promise alone kept him excited... untillah it was time when we reached home where he bugged me while I was working on my laptop.. bila la nak ajar dia main ni...

Finally I gave in... stopped my work for the day at around 4pm or so.. and just let him unwrap the Dominoes box and just told him that the number dots are there for a reason and that you must link them appropriately as you arrange however you want.... I let him play by himself first.

So he made a robot la, a kite la... but still susun ikut how we actually play Dominoes...

Then I told him the rules on how to play. That you need at least 2 people to play. You turn the Domino tiles over and "shuffle". Then each of us would take the tiles one by one. Then, sapa ada 6-6 start dulu. Place the tile in the center, and then the next person continue susun the tiles as he would susun to make the robot before.

And we played.... I won the first 2 games... he won the next 1, I won the next 1 and he won the next 2... hehehe...

Yang kelakarnya.... how animated he was while playing as soon as he got the hang of it...

"You are going DOWN!!! You are going down and down and down..." Sejibik macam pak hitam cakap... complete with the hand gestures... haha lawak budak ni...

Then about Maghrib time he played with Felishia.... Felishia pun kalah a few times... and by then he added..

"You are going down SUCKA!!!!!" hmmmphh.. cerita apa pulak dia tengok ada benda ni???

Then after dinner, we got back, Rayyan played with his atok pulak.. Atok won twice and he got trapped and lost the 3rd game.... we told Rayyan that you should not be saying "SUCKA"..

Felishia pun came up with words that he could replace it with... including "You're going down to the ground!!!" hahaha

So dia pun cakapla benda tu... pastu dia terlebih excited while playing siap tokok tambah lagi...

"You're going down to the ground.... INTO THE SEA!!!!"

2 comments:

Nana said...

hahahhahahah down to ground into the sea! hahahahahahahahha damm cute lah!!!

hybrid said...

cute nyiew............!!!