Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My current obsession...


Playing this Trade Nations game on the iPad. Also available on iPhone and Facebook :)

What do you do? Build your village, give jobs to your people, make money, build shops, trade your products at the market, trade with other players all over the world, collect points that can be exchanged for really cool stuff for your village and also go up to the next level... cool!

One of the cool things is that each of your people have their own name! I've got Colin Thomas who works at the "Quarry" getting the rocks to be cut by Eric Scott at the "Stone Cutter", and Avery Martin that brings the cut stones to the storage before it gets picked up by "Sculptor Shop" to make beautiful sculptures to be exchanged for points and gold coins. :)

I've also got Elizabeth Green who weaves wool into clothes at one of my "Looms" and Owen Hall who hauls the clothes to the stockpile. I chose to just buy the wool from the market now, instead of having your own pens of sheep where you get the wool from :)

I'm at level 39 at 427, 950 points now, out of 592,000 points to get to level 40. That should take another day or so :)

0 comments: