Monday, March 30, 2009

Back from Bologna

Just got back from Bologna Saturday night and my body and mind still not in Malaysian timezone yet. Slept only after Subuh last night and woke up at noon.

Almost cried when I saw Rayyan running to me as soon as the arrival gate doors opened and then seeing Rayhana, Ja.. Felishia and Afnan.. sebak la sikit... even more so when Rayhana started to smile and then suddenly reached out to touch my face... betulke papa aku dah balik ni? hehe.. smart girl..

The whole of last week was actually the first time I have ever been distanced from my kids... so emo sikitlaaa haha

Rayhana started taking her first blended rice porridge last night. She loves it! Tak sabar-sabar nak pegang sudu sendiri so she could have it non-stop!

Rayyan loves the books I brought for him from Bologna. Now he keeps asking me to read him the books at bedtime.

Didn't buy any great souvenirs for anyone... bini aku pun dapat keychain and fridge magnet jer.. hehe all that from my trip to San Marino. Lovely place! 3 castles, only managed to go to 2 of them... beautiful... nanti I post gambar of San Marino.

Malas nak post gambar kat sini... already posted some of them from the Bologna Children's Book Fair on facebook. Go there and see!

Overall it was a great trip, business wise. The more reason why I should go there again next year! Orang2 yang kat UK tu, simpan duit banyak2... hehe I'm planing to visit Pompeii next year! hehe

:)

0 comments: