Thursday, May 14, 2009

Business for Preschoolers

When I checked Rayyan's school bag just now, the teacher posted some notes on school holiday activities in Rayyan's yellow book (the coomunication book between parents and teachers). School holiday will start on 30.5.09 and ends on 14.06.09. Genius Aulad follows the Ministry of Education school calendar.

This is the note:


It's RM50 for the whole 8 hour experience over 4 days. Interesting that the school created this sort of activities for 4-6 year old kids... although it's a creative way to suck out more money from the parents as well.. hahaha but RM50 for this is not too bad... actually I wanna go to the cookie factory as well... but it's off limits to parents.. it's a school trip. This is their 2nd trip after the animal farm visit.

Then I go through Rayyan's books to see if he has any homework to do and I saw his Iqra' book. It seems that Rayyan can read this whole thing.... receiving smiley faces at the end of the pages (the teachers got tired of giving stars already) hehe..



some how I just laughed looking at this... (I know it's bad.. but it made me laugh)...

0 comments: