Monday, November 23, 2009

Sleep Deprived Me

Have not been sleeping well for the past few days... my biological clock timing lari.. kena betulkan mana2 timing belt yang dah loose.. hehe

On Thursday night I had to work on the KL Bookfair website.. it looks ugly now.. and maybe ugly later pun hehe.. but I'll just try my best to make it work.. haha

Friday at 3pm was the pra-pelancaran of the 2010 KL Book Fair. I'm in the organizing committee.. Pengerusi Jawatankuasa Internet & Media Baru... a special position they created starting this year.. hehe honored lah jugak terharu yg amat sangat bila dipanggil untuk masuk jadi committee member.. hehe they must have "seen" my visions on how to improve the nation's book industry as a whole.. hehe I don't sit down quietly during meetings with the book industry people in the government.. I voice out my opinions, and some of the seniors echo my points every now and then.. hehe so all that I guess snowballed into me becoming one of the organizing committee members..

The problem is that on the Friday itself, I have a 3-day seminar.. the Global Internet Seminar.. cool! Gila babi punya cool! Registration started at 8.00am. Attendance was giler!! I can say 80% Chinese, 10% Malays, 10% Indian and others. Selalunya benda2 camni Melayu tak ambik kisah... dunno why.. I'll blog about that later...

The Seminar was at Legend Hotel (the Mall). The Bookfair pre-lanch was at Grand Seasons hotel (area bulatan Pahang tu). I was supposed to complete the KL Book Fair site before lunch, but since I have that seminar, I had to complete whatever I can secantik mana yang dapat buat before I mandi and get ready for my 8.00 Registration for the Seminar.

So, I didn't sleep that night, went to a seminar, had lunch at the mall, stayed for another session after lunch, and rushed to Grand Seasons before the last session started.

Balik rumah after that, too tired to sleep.. could not do anything.. finally slept at around 8.. woke up around 11.. and couls not sleep until 3am. I have to be at the seminar again by 8.30.

Saturday, attended the whole day of seminar... got home at 6.30pm.... slept at 8.00pm woke up at 11pm again, slept again at 2am..

Sunday, went to the seminar again.. 9am sharp I arrived at the ballroom. Got home by 5pm, couldn't sleep till 10pm... woke up at 4am... and could not sleep till now.. at work..

Pagi tadi ingat nak baring, nap kejap at 7am.. tgk2 Rayhana pun dah bangun... celik mata je, point kat TV, she said "Pei"... dia nak tengok Upin & Ipin... so layanla Upin & Ipin dgn dia... cannot sleep...