Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Aaaarrgghhh!

Wanna sleep but I can't. Wanna read, but not the one I'm reading. Wanna write, but not the kind I'm writing...

This week has been so very taxing and its only Wednesday??!! Sunday started at 9 am and ended at 6 am the next day, came home just in time to wake Ja and Rayyan up for work/school. Was supposed to send Rayhana to nursery like always, but can't really bring myself up from the bed.. so Ja had to send her too... mengendong Rayhana while sending Rayyan to school, and then send Rayhana before going to work...


Tuesday started a bit late.. but early enough to pick Rayyan up from school, get him fed, changed clothes, and send to Kumon, but not free enough to pick him up from Kumon as I had to go to Klang to continue what I have left off Monday morning... arrived in Klang at 5.30pm and that went all the way to almost 3am.

Then came today... eh jap.. today wednesday kan? yeah.. ook.. was supposed to go to Klang again tonight but waaaay too tired. I still have to do some stuff before it can be passed on to my friend who does the other part of the job.

Oh wait.. I didn't go to Klang on Tuesday... that was the Monday night... yeah.. that's right. Monday night was the time I came back at 3am. hahaha I'm lost.

aaaarggghhh!!! Hantar Rayhana, post office, Seri Kembangan, Jalan Ampang, Rayyan's Taekwondo, Rayyan's Kumon, Klang again... all these to be done tomorrow! and I'm still with this book, and this red pen, reviewing a book draft that is soon to be sent for printing by this Friday... lots more to be done...

aaaarrrrgghhhh!

2 comments:

Mom-On-The-Loose said...

aiyoyo, i bace pun letih!!! hope your workload eases up soon!!!

greeneyes said...

good luck... now, i know the reason why you haven't replied my email. find sometime to stay sane yeah!