Monday, January 05, 2009

Paintball at Padang Astaka

This was quite some time ago. My cousins were planning for this paintball match amongst themselves. They asked me to join in but I had something else planned on that day. So the least we could do is to go there and see them have fun for a little while at Padang Astaka, PJ.

They have quite a good paintball facility there. Very well-trained staff who provided excellent service before and while playing the game. It's definitely not for kids... so Rayyan datang tengok je laa... cian dia...
After the instructor taught how to use the equipment, those who are playing got into their gear while Rayyan watched from the back...

One group photo before the match...

Rayhana was there too... sleeping...

On our way back, Rayyan keeps on saying "I can't wait to grow bigger so I can play paintball next time!"... cian dia.. he really wanted to play... so what did I say? "That's why you have to sleep early and wake up early so you'll grow bigger and taller... then you can play paintball with the uncles and aunties... hehehe

Maybe next time I'll join them and play.. it's only RM100 for 200 pallettes (those tiny paintballs) per person. The way they played the other day, that lasted a good 3 hours!

0 comments: