Monday, April 27, 2009

Rayhana Bertudung

I was sooo busy with the KL International Book Fair at PWTC that I hardly spent any time with Rayhana.

Rayyan was there at the fair twice. Brought him to see my friends' booth and got some books for him. I just bought more of the Peter & Jane books required by Genius Aulad at 30% off! Bought 11 more books up to Level 6a, 6b, 6c. I figured that after Level 6, he could easily read any English materials already... so takyah la nak beli moe Peter & Jane stuff... he's now going on to Level 2a.

Anyways... masa tengah-tengah sebok jaga booth kat book fair tu I got an MMS from my mom. My MOM???! Hantar MMS?? wah canggih gila.. hahaha..

She sent this...


Will blog more on Rayhana... and maybe a bit about the KL Book Fair later..

5 comments:

Nana said...

alaaaaaaaaaa tooomeeiiinyeeee!!! you should put more pics of them lah shake!

Dia dah start kenal org tak? bila I balik nanti dia nak org tak a??? I nak picittttttt piciiiiiiitttttt dia!

So pulau camne? yes??? NO?? ala jgnlah NO!!! *sob*

shake said...

more pics nanti.. hehe..

Rayhana dah kenal orang dah.. and the people he likes most - atok dia and bibik dia... hahaha kalau orang lain nak dukung dia.. takde chan.. terus dia pusing kepala and badan dia.. haha

pulau tengah kiv laa.. lots of things tetiba happening pulak bulan tu... how many days are we going??

shake said...

eh silap.. tercakap "he" pulak... "she" la..haha dah biasa dengan anak lelaki... hehe

Amrina Aziz said...

makcik rayhana nak g mengaji ye..... :p mata bulat! pp mcm apple! :D dah besar nnt mesti jd awek cun~ :D

shake said...

hehe