Saturday, March 06, 2010

Dimsum Madness

Gosh it's 2.30am now and I can't sleep... yelaa I slept from 7pm+ (right after Ja balik from work till 12 midnight just now...).. with things going on in my head, Rayyan, Rayhana, and the mess in the kitchen.. penat siot... and now I can't sleep.. have to do some work anyways...

So tgh malam2 buta ni nak cerita pasal my latest crave in food... DIMSUM!

Ever since I was invited to join a dimsum supposedly business lunch with Anis, Mimi and Eusnie (all WashU mates) at China Treasures, Sime Darby Convention Centre few months ago, I fell in love with DIMSUM.. hehe

Masa lunch aritu we ate like nobody's business... the bill came to about RM60 per person.. gila! But puas hati!!

So I pun teringin la nak pergi lagi bawak Ja and the kids to eat there (tak boleh ajak reramai.. kopak poket aku! hehehe)..

So this one time last couple of weeks, I made a reservation and we went there.. I ajakla sekali Felishia & Afnan (her hubby-to-be in July).. and Fizrul my brother also want to tag along... okayla..

But this time since it is still the Chinese New Year season, they are more focused on the set meals, yee sang stuff, etc that they have shrunk the DIMSUM menu to only about 6 items. The last time I went there they had something like 30 items on the dimsum menu...

Lantakla.. aku nak makan jugak... Ja also teringin, especially after I brought home some leftovers haritu..

(alamak kena stop jap.. Rayyan terbangun complain sakit perut...)

(okay.. bersambung... yup.. he soiled his pampers and part of his seluar... had to wash and dettol the toilet again)

Okay jom kita sambung pasal makan dimsum... hehehehe

So since Dimsum choices limited, I tambah2la chicken corn soup for Rayhana and Rayyan, Hong Kong Kailan with garlic (sedap gilos!) and since they charge RM8 per person for 10yo pu-erh, I just took 1 for myself and let others drink Jasmine.. hehe RM2.50 per pot jer..

Some photos...

Tengok si Rayhana terbongkang kekenyangan.. hehehe

We had fun.. and the bill.... RM138 for 5 adults and 2 kids.. not bad, eh? Aku ingat nak terbang 2-3 ratus dah.. hehe.. boleh datang lagi... :)

0 comments: