Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Lunch Dates

Sejak kitorang ketiadaan full-time live-in maid, most of the weekdays, I would bring Rayyan to have lunch somewhere kat luar. He hardly eats much at home, unless it's spaghetti, mushroom soup, and my roast chicken... but when he's eating outside, he would makan like nobody's business.. hehe saja jer nak ketuk bapak dia...

So both of us have lunch right after I pick him up from school. He starts school at 8.30am and finishes at 11.30am. So by the time we get to a makan place it is already about noon. We would go to IKEA, Old Town White Coffee, and other places.. but most of the time we would go to Old Town White Coffee...

I LOVE their hor fun... and the prawn mee... and the roti bakar... and their assam laksa... and their lime juice... and their honey lemon... hehe

Ni hor fun... I would order 1 bowl, and mintak satu bowl kecik to transfer half of it for Rayyan...


This is one-quarter of their roti bakar... (lagi 3-quarters dah dibaham). Rayyan loves the way they cut the butter... macam french fries.. hehe (can't see it in the picla sebab butter tu dah disandwiched inside their brown bread).


So what does Rayyan usually eat there? The roti bakar... (and sometimes with 2 biji telur setengah masak)


The half-bowl of chicken hor fun...


And.. hot chocolate... (and warm water after that)...


Old Town is a cool place for lepak-lepak... macam the diners kat US. And they have free wi-fi too! 4Mbps.. that's 4 x faster than my home Streamyx connection.

Kekadang I would arrange my business meetings to be kat sini jugak... satu je slack tak macam IKEA.. no free refills for any drink.. hehe

2 comments:

Nana said...

ooooo sedapnye.... sigh teringinnye nak makan... sedapnyee!

shake said...

jom I belanja... hehehe