Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rayyan Jadi Model

I was 10 mins late to pick Rayyan up today. Tapi bila sampai je I was made to wait for 10 mins kat bawah, and then the teachers later called me upstairs to wait for a shooting session taking place involving Rayyan and 3 other girls...

Rupa-rupanya, without our knowledge, the teachers have selected Rayyan and those 3 girls to be models for Genius Aulad's website and brochures... patut kena mintak komisen ni hehe

Here's a couple of shots I took... Rayyan looked unlively depan kamera pulak tiba2 when I was there... the one of the photographers kata it's usual for kids to act that way whenever a parent is around... haha


I also gave a bunch of ruler/bookmark souvenirs from the KL International Book Fair to be distributed to all the kids at school for both sessions morning and afternoon.

Oh here are some of the books I bought at the book fair...


2 comments:

Jehan said...

Salam sister,

Read you send your son to Genius Aulad? I am assuming it is the KJ branch? Just want to know how the school is. Thinking of changing kindy for my 5 yo girl.

Appreciate if you can share your experience there.

By the way, SK Kelana Jaya 2 is not a good school. Trust me because my nephew goes there and they have a lot to improve on!


Regards
Jehan

shake said...

Hi.. not sister here... I'm the father... :)

I'm VERY fussy when it comes to schools and I'm glad that Genius Aulad opened in KJ in time for Rayyan to get in when he was 5 last year.

Rayyan is in his 2nd year there, and insyaAllah Rayhanna will be enrolled there when she's 4.

I am never a fan of SK Kelana Jaya, 1 or 2 since the 80's.. lol! I was a PJ boy myself so I kinda know how the school looked like physically... not up to PJ "standard" in terms of cleanliness, etc.

I was there just to check out the other schools just in case Rayyan couldn't get into SK Tmn Megah.

shake