Monday, July 26, 2010

Biniku dah makin tua.. sama tua denganku...

Ja's birthday today! Lots of things in my mind lately that I missed the 12am birthday wish ritual. My brother Fizrul (who was checking his FB) came in to our house just after twelve to wish Ja and suddenly all of us, me, Rayyan (also lost count of the days leading to this day), and Rayhana who had just woke up at midnight jumped and group hugged and group kissed the birthday lady of the house.

Penat from the whole Felishia's wedding extravaganza tak habih lagi.. I wish I could sleep in for a couple of days more... alhamdulillah everything went smoothly, although there were hiccups here and there.. biasalah...

Glad Anaz & Wa could come, so was Syireen Rose who was there with her son. "Atok" Saiful Ikram pun was there with his wife. Noris & Hairy had to cancel at the very last minute sebab babysitter dia called saying she could not do it for the night. Nak hantar kat mak dia jaga pun tak boleh sebab mak dia baru keluar pi tengok wayang... Ainul & Zura could not make it as I guess they were still in the UK. Wished Nana & Mozard could be there as well.. nak buat camana.. dah jauh sangat.. hehe my dad even said why tak ajak Wa's & Nana's parents to come? The thought came to me nak ajak.. but nak wat camana.. I was only given 1 table for my guests. Ja's family got 1 table... so kena catu-catu sikit sapa yang boleh diajak makan malam kat Sime Darby Convention Centre tu... great place, great food (the food could have been even better kalau dia cook the same way they served us masa food tasting dulu).

The menu was sup isi ketam, ayam masak merah, ikan masak kicap, rendang daging minang, sambal sotong, butter prawns, dalca sayur and nasi minyak (or was it beriani?), desert was pudding jangung pandan with ice cream and fresh fruits on the side.

So dah kawinlah adik perempuanku yang sorang tu... couldn't hide my feelings when I broke into tears in the middle of my speech (damn!) not just once, twice, but three times!! The speech was just an A4's length. Should have been a breeze reading through the text...

Nasib baik by the time I sang Nat King Cole's version of "When I Fall in Love" dah tak nangis dah.... kalau tak, haru!!! hahaha..

Rayyan and Rayhana did a good job being 2 of the flower kids... Ja dah siap nak replace Rayhana dah sebab she was cranky gila2 dekat-dekat nak start wedding tu... tapi last2 bila dah dapat makan, dapat pegang bunga yang dia nak campak tu, all was well.. she looked cute.. siap boleh posing-posing lagi depan camera.. hahaha Rayyan was cool.

Sayang sekali none of us had the time to snap any pictures during the wedding at Sime Darby. Semua dok sebok. I pun had to go back to the house at 7.45pm sebab tertinggal butang baju Melayu for me and Rayyan, and also the samping for Sharat who was one of the flower kids jugak. Alhamdulillah I sempat sampai balik kat Sime Darby tu by 8.15pm.

This Saturday we're all going to bertandang to Afnan's house pulak for the reception of the pengantin lelaki punya side. Then Sunday Noris's sisters wedding... will try to squeeze in some time before I leave for Melbourne that night.

2 comments:

Nana said...

aws *sob* *sob* we both wish we were there!!! Sedihnye tak dapat pergi! It would have been absolutely wonderful..

hahah emonye you ni! makin tua makin menjadi hahahaha!! cian ja! Well you have to bawak dia gi celebrate one of these days ;D

shake said...

hahaha dah sehabis baik dah cantas bab-bab emo from the speech.. tepaksa mengalah jugak dengan gangguan emosi yang datang semula jadi.. hehe