Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Papa & Mama's Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday, it was Ja's birthday. It was also my parents' 37th Wedding Anniversary... what are the odds having your wife's birthday on your parents' wedding anniversary.. hehe... actually we only knew this fact only few years ago... after me & Ja got married.. as my mom was spring cleaning her old documents... baru perasan bila tarikh dia kawin.. haha

My dad was not around yesterday. My mom pulak puasa. So last night we celebrated Ja's birthday je with whoever yang sempat nak ikut... Felishia & Afnan, Fizrul, Rayyan, Rayhana, Ja & me were the only ones available... Faleigh, Renuka & Sharat wanted to join later but tak sempat coz we had to rush and pick up my mom at home by 9.30pm to go to my Mak Long's house for a meeting tergempar dgn adik-beradik dia pasal harta (that would be an interesting blog entry lol!)

So last night we went to eat at this Chinese Muslim restaurant called HOMST at Taman Tun. Their BUTTERED SOFT SHELL CRABS are FANTABULOUS!!!! And cheap!! RM18 for 4 org makan punya ration. Drinks pun interesting.. I had their "Ribena Special", which was ice-blended Ribena served with some lychee and watermelon in the same glass... sedaaap...

Rayyan & Rayhana had the chinese fried rice and semangkuk besar mushroom soup that can feed all of us for only RM6.

Tomorrow we are supposed to go out again and makan-makan just us family members since my dad is now home from Kedah. Somebody else pulak nak belanja.. hehe

0 comments: