Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kuih and all...

Too many things on my mind right now, too many things to do, too much stuff to be spent on but not too much money in the pocket to start with! Pening!


Alhamdulillah, things are looking to pick up well, business wise, but in order to move forward, lots of money and investments need to be done.

Even the kuih raya business, I could not help in providing the start-up capital this year. We pay cash to the suppliers who make the kuih, and since this year we had lots of new customers, new agents, I think we have invested in a hefty sum just giving out free samples to people. It's all Ja's hard earned money...

So far, nampakla hasil dia, our sales so far has surpassed last year's sale. In fact this year we have started to hire my brother Fizrul to be our assistant.. haha paying even more than what my dad is paying for working for him :) That, at least takes off some burden off our shoulders, with Ja's job (did I mention she just got a 25% salary increase, which means more responsibility!! tu belum masuk more increment later as everyone in the company is up for salary adjustment..), my business, 2 kids, parents staying next door, puasa month, and a "thriving" kuih raya business to concentrate on at the same time.

Thank God for the kuih raya business, adala duit sikit nak guna bayar credit card sana sini, nak spend for my next business trip, etc... and the opportunity for me to borrow some money from Ja.. hehehehe

Selamat Berpuasa!!


2 comments:

Nana said...

wahhh banyak rezeki you tahun ni! Alhamdulillah!!! so apa lagi! mai datang boxing day!! woooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!

shake said...

rezeki Ja... untung gak laki dia boleh pinjam kot... hehe

this year's boxing day taklehla.. coz I would be pokayz after my trip to Frnakfurt in October nanti..

eh come to think of it.. I have a 3 bedroom apartment in Frankfurt.. so far I sorang je tido situ.. amacam? nak join? hehe