Sunday, August 08, 2010

Just Got Back from Melbourne...


Went there Sunday night, arrived Monday morning, returned on Friday at 00:45 and arrived back at the LCCT at 7am Friday. All in all I only spent 3 sleeping nights in Melbourne. Kejap gila..

Anyways, never intended for anything except for attending 2 business meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. So kalau dapat jenjalan tu kira bonus la...

Fortunately one of my MRSM classmates, Barchunx & his wife just migrated to Melbourne in February this year.. so managed to meet them and the kids.. even spent the last night at their place so I could get to the Great Ocean Road and see the 12 Apostles as early as possible so it would be enough time for me to catch my flight home that midnight.

Overall it was a fruitful trip. I got the info what I wanted from the meetings, and that would save me lots of money by making ill-informed decisions.

Balik je from Melbourne on Friday morning, I took the shuttle bus from LCCT to KL Sentral, took the LRT to Kelana Jaya, and the cab home. Picked up Rayyan at 11.30, waited for Ja to come home for a brief lunch, and then I was off to PWTC to visit the Printing Solutions exhibition.. pastu balik terus penat.. hahaha

Melbourne pics ada kat Facebook.. will upload some here, especially the 12 Apostles photos.. :)

2 comments:

Nana said...

pergh!! busy nye you ni!!! kejap nye kat Melbourne!

shake said...

tula pasal.. plan nampak macam 5 days sebab pergi Sunday balik Friday.. but in actual fact, 3 nights je.. kejap gila.. ingat nak stay lelama sikit kot2 nak berjalan around, but it was almost nak masuk puasa.. leceh sikit

pastu rasa gulity pulak kalau nak jenjalan with family kat Msia hehe.. buat yang wajib je.. next time ada rezeki boleh bawak the clan :)