Monday, October 25, 2010

Kids' updates...


Rayyan's Genius Aulad's convocation is coming up, and so is Rayhana's nursery's sports day... 2 interesting events coming our way in a few weeks before and after Raya Haji. We're going back to Kota Bharu this Raya Haji. As usual, tak sanggup nak drive balik Kelantan during Raya breaks...

Muka Rayyan bercalar-calar dicakar Rayhana.. hehe.. and mamat tu bagusla pulak tak kacau adik dia balik... most of the time senyap je.. continue main dgn adik dia.. paling teruk pun nangis.. and that is when he's moody... longing for attention :)

I bought Rayhana German's own "Die Spiegelburg" small backpack at Frankfurt Airport duty free shop for 15 euros (surprisingly, it's made in Germany.. hehe.. I thought everything now dah gi China or some 3rd world country.. haha), and since then she and the backpack have been inseparable... she loves it so much.


Even insisted to bring it along to school every day, so saja je Ja letak 1 diaper, in there.. coz Rayhana already has the big backpack for her nursery filled with all her diapers, baju, susu, etc..

I am thinking of sending Rayyan to Kumon during the school holidays.. just to brush up his Math, instead of playing/watching tv 24/7 at home. There's one Kumon center in my office building so probably it's good that I send him there while I'm at work. I wish I can spend more time tutoring him, but it seems impossible at the moment. Sayang betul... the time I have with him now, better spent on just having fun/ playing with him rather than focusing on academic materials.. hehe

Rayhana is still as cheeky as ever... bila dah dapat mulut, bersuara non-stop, kalau tak cakap dengan orang, dia cakap sorang2.. nyanyilah, kira 1-10 sorang2, alif ba ta sorang2, mumbling ntah apa-apa... it's fun to watch her playing by herself.. hehe tapi bila ada orang (other than those yang ada kat rumah) dia senyap... kalau tak, mak nenek betul...





2 comments:

Nana said...

wahhhh I love the pic of them together!!! CLASSIC GILA!!! You should frame that up you know!

shake said...

tula.. hehe it was taken pagi Felishia nak menikah.. I was already at the dewan when this photo was taken at home..