Friday, October 22, 2010

Still takleh tido...


Jet lag tak habis-habis... probably masa kat Frankfurt aritu pun tido lambat sampai almost 1-2am every night...

Love the train rides in Europe like the ICE - InterCityExpress trains that go at least 120km/hr.. I've also been on the Paris-Geneva TGV (my ultimate dream came true 2 years ago... ni pasal cerita Mission Impossible lah ni...) that went about 300km/hr... I wish the hi-speed train from KL-Singapore project becomes a reality.. only 1.5 hours ride!! But the price janganla macam cekik darah... like my TGV ride tu was free, since we already bought the Eurail tickets about 400 Euro that covers 2 weeks of trips across 3 European countries...

Now tengah berangan-angan nak tangkap iPad satu.. hehe still not available in Malaysia. In Singapore dah ada.. costs about RM1800+. I've checked the prices.. kat UK kalau convert it would be around RM2100+, Australia slightly more expensive than Singapore, and US still the cheapest at less than RM1600. Aritu I checked at Dubai Airport Duty Free shop... they were selling at RM3300+++ gila! Ingatkan kat Dubai bolehla dapat less than Singapore price.. bolehla swipe credit card, pastu mintak 0% installment plan... so bayar dalam RM150 sebulan for 12 mths oklah kot... but bila dengar je RM3000 lebih.. terus keluar kedai.. hahaha

I've actually buang my "ShoutOut" box sebab dah terlampau banyak spam kat situ...

I am also thinking of making this blog private... what say you? :)

0 comments: