Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Barang2ku dah sampai from Birmingham!

Fuh.. gila happy bila barang2 Mozard & Nana helped me ship from Birm sampai yesterday around 5pm... It took 2 months to reach me at my doorstep.. but can't complain though when you only pay GBP40 for 30kg of stuff, eh? VERY cheap, and professionally done by Malaysians in the UK. Don't know how much their margin is for charging so ciput.. tulah.. org Malaysia nak tolong org Malaysia... that should be the way!

Check out: http://www.crownaceuk.com

I used their service before in 2008 to ship about 4 boxes of different sizes and that cost us about GBP120 or something.... but that was from London. One of the partners himself dropped of the box to the hotel we stayed in in London.

Looking at the box which arrived yesterday, my barang-barang tak sampai setengah kotak pun... hehe but I had to ship jugak sebab dah tak muat bag masa kat Birm... tu belum nak spend my time in London another 1 week lagi... hehe

But Nana & Mozard stuffed their things to fill the box up to a maximum of 30kg... kalau tak penuh rugi je sebab dah bayar for 30kg... might as well top up sampai max.. hehe.. so tonight we'll be going to their parents' house to deliver the goods... :) Rayyan dah excited dah nak gi jumpa Hani.. hehe he thought we were going there last night itself!

The barang2 yang sampai was mostly Rayhana's stuff... coz girls punya barang2 so MAHAL in Malaysia... you get much better deals in the UK. Rayhana was excited terus dia nak pakai dia punya botol AVENT baru..... she said to everyone "BOTOL BARUUUUU" while drinking her air suam in it.. I bought 6 large AVENT bottles for GBP10.. that's about RM50 for 6 large AVENT bottles!! Sini the last time I bought one bottle was RM30.00 at One Utama.

Other stuff includes my work shirts I bought at Primark... and the shoes and clothes I bought after being poisoned by Nana & Mozard... hehe but they look good though... thanks for convincing me to buy those stuff and arrive in time as my birthday presents from myself.. haha I'm wearing the brown Dr Jurgens shoes to work today.. :)

0 comments: