Friday, June 18, 2010

Primary School Memories: KGB

Last few days I have been communicating with friends from primary school (SK Kampung Tunku, Petaling Jaya) via Facebook. Kelakar jugak teringat how we once were... and how I wish my kids would have the same kind of fun I had.. all the good, the bad, etc...

There was this particular incident where somehow I was trapped in a group of "KGB suspects". Yup, KGB as in Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security of Russia while we were either 10 or 11 years old. The KGB suspects were non other my fellow schoolmates who had somehow known some Russian secrets and have been tailed by KGB agents... according to him-lah.

I remembered we were scared tahap gaban punya when one incident led to another, and that we were not supposed to let other people know about what we knew or they would be trapped like me as well... tergolong dalam orang2 pelarian KGB ni... tu la pasal... nosy sangat on other people's business...

I was actually given the option by the leader in our small group (the main KGB suspect) of either staying out of their business, or be informed with consequences... unfortunately I chose the red pill... so after knowing the secrets... from then on I was scared gila babi... but still datang sekolah jugak to get the latest information... I also remembered him replying "hantar sekolah budak2 jahat". I never knew then there was such a thing... so I thought my dad was not serious. I never asked anything more after that.

There were few incidents that led to something and somehow the matter just died... no more news about the KGB, and my friend is still alive.. never been abducted by the KGBs or whatsoever. I wish I could remember the exact details of those incidents...

0 comments: