Friday, November 21, 2008

eToys.com.my

I didn't know I had signed up with this website. They notified me of their current promotions and they're not too bad!

I bought these 2 VCDs online yesterday through eToys.com.my:


When I was a kid, I was so hooked on to the Mr Men and Little Miss series... love them to bits... now the Mr Men company have expanded their range of products to include more educational stuff... math, science, etc and are available at MPH bookstores etc...

The other VCD.. the nursery rhymes.. I had to buy that 'coz I feel that not being enrolled in a kindy, Rayyan is lacked of exposure to nursery rhymes... hopefully he'll learn the songs thru this VCD and sing it to Rayhana...

Oh, by the way.. these stuff I bought online only yesterday and I received them this morning!! How much? RM35 for all inclusive of delivery by GDex.

Payment can be done by credit card or Maybank2u, etc...

Check out the website: eToys.com.my

0 comments: