Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rayyan and his Seashell

These photos were taken months ago, before Rayhana was born (and Rayyan still got hair!! hehe). Saja nak upload gambar lama-lama daripada tersimpan kat laptop ni hehe.


That's Rayyan and Seashell the Ikan Laga...

One good thing about this ikan laga is that it's VERY low maintenance. A friend of mine Shazmin who bought fish about the same time we did accidentally left it 4 whole weeks without food and it's still alive!! Talk about low maintenance, huh?!!

Well this fish of ours eats at least 2 times a day. Initially we bought 2 small bottles of palletes but somehow I misplaced one of them. So bila pallete dia dah habis, I was too lazy to go to pet shop to get a similar one, so I just went to Giant and bough the generic tropical fish pallette. Slightly bigger, but small enough to fit Seashell's mouth.


Seashell ni satu hal... mengada-ngada. She (or he?) will only eat fresh palletes.. which are still crunchy within seconds they touch the water. Yang dah lembap2 after 5 seconds tu dia tak layan dah... so tu yang buat air dia cepat berkeladak.


So now, I only splash in very little amount of palletes so that dia boleh habiskan within seconds and stop feeding him. I know this fella is always hungry 'coz this fishy would jump for food at the next feeding time. Hahaha.. didn't know this fishy could jump... haha

Some of you guys may know about my "geliness" with any animal that moves... haha well.. same with the fishes, when it's time to tukar air.. haha

Ja used to do that. But ever since dia tengah sarat nak beranak, I took over... TERPAKSA. So I scooped Seashell out of her bowl every 4-5 days... hahaha I faced my geliness, and now dah tak geli dah.

0 comments: