Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rayyan's words of wisdom

I don't know if it's just the TV or is it just the way that we bring him up, Rayyan is always generous with his words of kindness, motivation, etc..

I'm 100% positive that I don't use these words at least through the first 20 years of my life..

"Don't worry Papa, you can do it!" - whenever I sigh while playing the wii

"Nevermind, it's ok." - him saying when sometimes we just don't let him do certain things.

"Don't worry, I'm ok." - whenever he falls down and we're afraid he may hurt himself

"I have to practice, practice, practice... 'coz practice makes perfect." - that's him saying when he's playing with his yo-yo... or doing something challenging.

"Mama, you look nice!"

"See.. Rayyan dah mandi, Rayhana dah mandi, Papa and Mama tak mandi so Papa and Mama have to listen to what Rayyan and Rayhana say!"

:-)

2 comments:

Nana said...

bwahahahhahah Seriously! I like the last sentence!!!! bwahahahahhahahaha!!!!!

shake said...

hehehe.. dah mati akal dah dengan budak sorang ni... getting too nakal by the day...