Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She smiled back!

A nice start for the day. I was busy doing my daily routine... waking up, go to toilet while reading the papers, set up Rayhana's bath tub, waking up Ja to bathe her, pick up Rayhana's clothes to wash, and checking my mails... then Ja calls me to help her give Rayhana the final rinse.. then go back to checking my mails, etc... then... today...

While I was checking the mails, Ja brought Rayhana to me smelling all nice and fresh. I held her in my arms.... talked to her... gugugaga and all when suddenly SHE SMILED!!!

Before this you can of course see her smiling to whatever reason old folks can imagine... but this time she responded to what I was doing to her! (Well Ja mentioned that Rayhana did the same thing to her yesterday..).. well.. it's a first for me!!

Tried to snap a photo of her smiling but I think she got confused to what was going on... haha

Now I'm at work... smiling...

0 comments: