Monday, January 10, 2011

The day I became a spy... Rayyan's 3rd day of school

Wednesday:

Told Rayyan Tuesday night that I won't be around to accompany him during recess the next day.. asked Ja to play along, just so that I could spy on him to see if he's okay... hey the school gave the Year 1 parents the whole of first week to stay during school hours to check on the kids.. might as well have some fun :)

When Ja sent him to school the next day, she reminded Rayyan that I won't be around during recess, and he had to tag along with Hanin or other friends later... one mother overheard and said "Don't worry, aunty will take care of you...".. such great friends we've gained in these past few days...

I cam to the school about 10-15 minutes before recess and found my way to the canteen. Then as recess was about to commence, I hid behind the canteen wall, next to the fish pond to spy on him. Hanin's mom was in the canteen fully aware that I was about to spy on my kid... she played along too.. hehe coming to me to report every once awhile while the kids were busy eating..


Almost blew my cover as I was about to snap this photo.. hehe.. Rayyan behaved well, remembering what I told him to do... wash hands, making sure that he takes care of the tupperware (he asked Hanin to take care of the stuff while he went to wash his hands), etc..

Recess ends at 10.35am. By 10.25 they had already found their way back into the classroom.. at 10.30 I surprised Rayyan in his class.. muka terkejut habis mamat tu.. pleasantly surprised I was there... hehe I checked on his books in his bag to see what other books the teacher had kept for them in class instead of them having to bring all the books to school...

Then I balik office... told Rayyan to wait for me at the canteen after school ends..

Nothing much extrordinary happened the rest of the day... oh.. Rayyan did go to Agama class this time! hehe


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, ive been reading your blog like a month and i love it. ni nak tanya rayyan sekolah mana sekarang ? i thought u enroll him at kdu .

Anonymous said...

hi, ive been reading your blog like a month and i love it. ni nak tanya rayyan sekolah mana sekarang ? i thought u enroll him at kdu .

Anonymous said...

and bang, sorry i copied the sri kdu post .. and pasted in my blog. i love it the way u blog.its so fascinating .