Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday School

Today is the first of many Saturdays to come that Rayyan has to go to school, to replace the holidays the school is goingto give later. Today's schoolday is replacing the Monday of the week where school is going to be off for the whole week during Chinese New Year.

I remember clearly how when I was in Form 2 that I didn't go to ANY Saturday classes at all.... Hehehe ponteng memanjang.... I didn't see the purpose of going to school on Saturdays.... Kalau nak bagi cuti tu cuti jelaaa... :)

Harini ada my cousin's wedding (bertandang) pulak tengahari nanti kat Sg Buloh.... terpaksa pergi lambatla sikit sebab budak ni kena sekolah... Terlepas nak ikut convoy reramai... takpe... will trust my Google Maps punya GPS..

Since today's class will follow Monday's schedule, so for Monday nanti takyah nak repack beg sekolah Rayyan lagi... Hehe... Still can't trust Rayyan packing his own bag yet.. Dah ajar, and because of that, the trust will not be given yet..

0 comments: