Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rayyan & 1Malaysia

Rayyan has so far made friends with the following people.. Hanin, Amira, Batrisya, Ivan, Isaac, Jewel, Kitty, Darshan, just to name a few.. and that's just within the first two weeks of school...


I think that's pretty cool.. kudos to the class teacher too, for switching the kids around to sit with different people every once in a while.

I remembered when he was at Genius Aulad.. punyalah liat dia nak berkawan... lepas seminggu baru dapat 1 kawan baru.. now alhamdulillah he makes friends easily..

There are 40 kids in his class.. 14 Malays, 13 Chinese, 10 Indians and 3 Others... pretty well-balanced distribution of races in his class.. I love it!

2 comments:

Nana said...

aws bagusnye dia!! I risau lah shake! nanti Zafier balik Malaysia ni nanti camne dia nak cope! I UK level is lower than malaysia. takut dia tak leh nak cope!!! isk! risau gila ok!!

But having said that .. Zafier pun sekarang ni is much more sociable then before. but he prefers to cling to 1 or 2 friends most of the time.

shake said...

Should be no problemlah... U can enroll him at SKBD or SKTTDI and he would be fine... Kalau masuk Chinise school probably ada sikit problem with adapting...more because of the learning culture... U knowla what I mean... I tgk Yana dulu pun I kesian... Hehe

Rayyan pun most of the time now will still cling on to 1 or 2 friends altho have made friends with others... Over time I suppose his circle of friends will get bigger la kot...